Exploring ceramic in Cusco is a great new way to get to know the city and leave a positive impact.
These ceramic experiences generally last about 3 hours, so are ideal to slot into your time in Cusco.
Also ideal if some, but not all the family would like it- as you are only apart for a few hours.
- You get hands-on and learn a mix of traditional and modern techniques with the help of renowned local artists
- You take home a souvenir that is a far cry from the mass-produced, average souvenirs that most go home with
- You help maintain traditional Cusco art techniques which were in danger of being lost
- You help restore pride- both in these techniques, which many previously saw as outdated and in people´s roots
- You help artists to make a living – both by helping them sell their art and by income from the tours
Check Out: Our Cultural Tours to Machu Picchu- We go out of our way to make sure that you avoid the crowds and experience Peru safely.
Check out the video here to find out a bit more.0