You probably know Peru is famous for Machu Picchu, and for treks such as the Inca Trail. But did you know Peru has some of the top multi-day rafting trips in the world?
Amazonas Explorer started more than thirty years ago as a rafting company. With time we diversified, but we still offer some of the best rafting in Peru. We use only the best equipment and the most experienced and best-trained guides.
Apurimac rafting – the Granite Canyon ( 3 days) This is the classic Peru rafting trip.
- Voted one of the best ten rivers in the world
- Grade 3 to 5 rapids
- Beautiful beach camps
- You do not need to have experience, just be a good swimmer and up for excitement
Fixed departures: 16 May, 20 June, 23 June, 18 July, 15 August, 19 September, 17 October.
Apurimac rafting- the Black Canyon ( 4 days) One of the hidden gems of Peru rafting
- Grade 3 to 4 rapids in a wilderness setting
- The perfect mix of fun, challenge and relaxed floating down the river
- Chances to see otters, Torrent Ducks, Andean Foxes, even Condor
- Ideal for families with teenagers
Fixed departure: 14 to 17 June. Private May to October
11 day Raft the Tambopata Ultimate wildlife and rafting combination
- The best wildlife rafting trip in the world
- Superb grade 4 rapids
- Great for families
- A proper old school rafting expedition into the jungle
Fixed departure 5 to 13 September. Private March to November.
11 day Raft the Cotahuasi The ultimate rafting challenge
- Non stop Grade IV to V rapids
- Remote, challenging expedition
- Only for experienced rafters
- Inca ruins and the deepest canyon in the world
Fixed departure 31 May to 10 June. Private May to November.
If you would like to join us on one of these fabulous Peru rafting adventures, contact firstname.lastname@example.org